About us: Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, and Puerto Rico. Position Summary: The Site Manager ensures clinical quality, service quality and assist Primary Care Administrator with budget constraints. The Site Manager oversees the general functioning of a health care facility, ensuring compliance with article 28 regulation and organizational goals and objectives. The Site Manager provides leadership for non-clinical/ clinical multi-level support staff. He/She provids professional services that complement the provider’s role of delivering primary health care services in a fast-paced, high patient volume setting, multi-specialty practice.
- Works with multidisciplinary non-clinical and clinical employees to ensure that each employee understands their job description, the desired results associated with their work, and the resources available to achieve the results.
- Prepares Operations for expected daily provider productivity (inventory checklist, purchasing, equipment functioning, provider scheduling to ensure staff collaboration for optimal staff/ patient workflows)
- Leads, facilitates and coordinates communication across multidisciplinary care teams (daily huddles, case conferences, addressing patient safety, confidentiality and integrity of health care facility)
- Collecting, managing and reporting data to determine budget management, billing reporting, and provider productivity monitoring in order to ensure profitability.
- Leads Improvement Implementation cycles, collects and manages data to drive decisions and improve patient outcomes customer service/ marketing and development experience in growing or expanding healthcare services
- Plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems with the guidance of the Primary Care Administrator.
- Ensures at all times the department consistently operates in a high quality manner.
- Tracks time sheets and scheduling and coordinating of staff for all leaves to include but not limited to; PTO requests and FMLA, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Delegates authority, manages and supervises the staff/volunteers/interns, student internships to ensure effective work performance
- Supervises the 340B pharmacy program.
- Provides consistent weekly communication to the Primary Care Administrator, ensuring that information, reports, and materials are provided, to clearly describe clinic activities and progress toward agreed upon objectives.
You’d be making a difference in people’s lives, and we want to make a difference in yours. That’s why we offer perks like:
- A generous compensation package, to attract (and keep) top talent like you.
- Great health, disability, and life insurance plans, to handle any of life’s unexpected curveballs.
- Generous paid time off, so you can recharge your batteries with friends and family.
- A pension plan, to help secure your financial future.
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. No employment services or agencies need respond.