This position offers a 2,500 bonus at the end of a successful probationary period (90 Days), $2,500 at the end of 6 months, and a $2,500 Retention Bonus after successfully completing one year of service.
The primary responsibility of the Home Care Coordinator is to provide direct and indirect nursing care to assigned patients. Works under the direct and indirect supervision of the Rehab Manager or designee, but is independent in the application of nursing knowledge and skills. Manages complex clinical situations for which he/she is responsible. If a RN, performs home visits, end of life/palliative (aka Pathways) and call rotation. Completes professional performance requirements annually.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSExperience working with the frail or elderly population. Preferred: Has practiced nursing in the last 3 years; 3 years nursing experience with at least 24-months experience working with the frail or elderly population. Prefer experience in home care or long term care setting, and ideally, PACE experience.
- Must possess knowledge and skills necessary to employ the nursing process to perform care for patients
- Coordinating home care services
- Assessment of participants within their home environment
- Serving as nursing liaison to family and participants
- Meet a standardized set of competencies for the specific position description established by PHSC and approved by CMS before working independently