OB/GYN Hospitalist / Inpatient Per Diem Opportunity
Provide inpatient coverage at a premier, academic institution in downtown Chicago and/or a highly-regarded, mid-size, community hospital in northern Chicago with Erie Family Health Centers
- Join a vibrant team of OB/GYNs, Certified Nurse Midwives and Family Medicine physicians dedicated to caring for underserved and immigrant populations
- Seeking a dedicated OBGYN hospitalist – Flexible scheduling required
- Malpractice covered through Federal Tort Claims Act – no tail, ever!
- Comfortable covering a busy L&D
- Must be able to obtain privileges for basic laparoscopy including management of ectopic pregnancies
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- If desired, opportunity to work outpatient to maintain gyn / office skills
About Erie Family Health Centers
Erie is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that believes health care is a human right. We provide service to 75,000 medical and 12,500 dental patients across 13 locations in the city and suburbs. We have pioneered an integrated service model that offers pregnant women, babies, children, teens, adult men and women, and seniors comprehensive primary care—including medical, dental and behavioral health—all under one roof. Patient care does not end when the office visit is over. We also surround and support our patients with case management, care management, continuing education and engagement.
Erie is one of our nation’s premier community health centers; we have won awards for the quality of our service and are considered a national leader. Erie is a great place to work; named five times (!) by the Chicago Tribune, as one of the Top Workplaces in Chicago.