Westside Family Health Center (WFHC) is a nonprofit community clinic dedicated to providing high quality, low cost healthcare to more than 12,000 women, men and children. Founded in 1974, WFHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center with 50+ employees and volunteers. We’re currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team, so if you have a passion for healthcare and want to make a difference in the community, Westside Family Health Center could be the opportunity you’re looking for. Please visit our website at www.wfhcenter.org for additional information on WFHC.
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Primary Responsibilities: Nurse Practitioners provide direct medical care to patients in a community health center setting. This includes outpatient general adult medicine, pediatrics and reproductive health care. The nurse practitioner is a member of the WFHC team, taking an active role in providing cost-effective service delivery and excellent customer service.
- A valid and current California license as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current furnishing license
- National Certification is required.
- Computer skills and effective communication skills a must.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Available to work evening and Saturday clinics.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image while maintaining contact with focus audience.
- Able to work cooperatively as a member of a health care delivery team.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
Education: Graduated from an accredited program.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is negotiable and commensurate with education and experience. WFHC offers a full range of benefits including a 401(k) plan and professional conference benefits.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference "Nurse Practitioner Position" in subject line.