Providing community-based health care for all people
Faith-based Federally Qualified Health Center
Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician - OB optional
Our success is achieved by recruiting quality people to deliver the best quality health care. We recognize that our people are our most valuable resource. That is why we seek caring individuals who share our mission of compassionate care, quality and customer service.
We are actively recruiting for a Family Practice Physician in a full service, urban, faith-based community health center working primarily with the uninsured and underserved. This exceptional opportunity offers a competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package.
We are a designated NHSC student loan repayment organization!
RaphaelHealthCenter offers a comprehensive set of employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary with incentive plans
- PTO beginning at 216 hours per year
- Health, vision, dental plan, life and disability insurance
- 401 K matching retirement plan
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- CME, Dues and License reimbursement, 5 days CME time
- National Health Service Corps student loan repayment
To apply, please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, ATTN: Heather Cornett, Raphael Health Center, 401 East 34th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205. Or call Heather at 317-860-3967
RaphaelHealthCenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.