Erie Family Health Center provides a comprehensive array of programs and services that target the physical, mental, social, economic and cultural needs of its economically disadvantaged and medically underserved clients. Rooted in a tradition of compassionate, culturally sensitive health care, Erie's programs and services go beyond the treatment of disease to promote wellness and empower clients to make healthy lifestyle choices. By confronting the social, economic and cultural factors that influence health, Erie Family Health Center treats the individual as well as the community. Erie believes that quality health care is a right, not a privilege.
Join us to become part of what we are building for our communities and patients! Erie Family Health Center is looking for a responsible, organized, strategic leader like you to join our Erie Foster Avenue Site as their Site Medical Director!
- Collaborates with the Site Health Center Operations Director regarding all aspects of site management
- Collaborates with the Medical Directors for Family and Adult Medicine, Child and Adolescent Medicine, and Women’s Health to recruit, retain, and develop clinical providers
- Improves the quality of care of patients at the site by working with site providers, QI and Erie provider leadership to establish evidence-based best practices for the site
- Leads the clinical team to insure cohesive care throughout the site
- Manages referral relationships with the site’s hospital partners; maintain relationship with Swedish Residency Program Director and surrounding hospitals regarding Resident Physician training
- Board Certified in a primary care discipline
- Additional master's level degree, or equivalent experience, preferred: public health, management and administration, or related field
- Two or more years of clinical primary care experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Basic rescuer CPR Certification
- Knowledge of or interest in learning medical Spanish